Will you become one of the driving forces behind the international development & growth of our company Defibrion?
Defibrion is the specialist in AED’s, first aid and emergency products. Together we want to make a difference when every second counts. We operate in the Benelux, France, Germany and Denmark and will expand in the coming years. In addition, we sell our own series of AED cabinets worldwide.
Our goal? To be the European market leader in AED’s and emergency response products by 2025. An ambitious goal, but we like to take on big challenges together. To achieve this goal, we need someone who can connect with potential clients, as communication skills in a commercial setting are essential.
What will you do as Accountmanager (38h)?
Together with your colleagues from the sales team, you will be responsible for selling our AED’s, first aid and emergency products in Belgium, focusing on the Walloon market (working from Sint-Niklaas). You maintain and improve relationships with existing clients and are also a pro at attracting and convincing potential clients. Your goal is to further expand the market share and you will draw up a clear plan for yourself to achieve this.
Some of your tasks include:
- You analyse client demands and ambitions in order to convince the client in the right way;
- You draw up attractive propositions and follow these up together with the client;
- You ensure accurate administration regarding tenders and follow up this process;
- You actively look for new clients and contact them proactively;
- Following up leads from our website and advertisements;
- Occasionally visiting trade fairs and clients.
Who are we looking for?
A team player with a ‘Can do’ attitude! Someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, who has strong attention to detail and even better communication skills. Every day is different, so we need someone who is up for the challenge.
The qualifications at a glance:
- You have a great sense of responsibility and a real drive for sales;
- You have an excellent command of the French language in speech and writing. In addition, you have a good command of English and/or Dutch;
- You have completed a relevant higher education course;
- You can work well independently but also enjoy working as part of a team with your colleagues;
- You are a strong communicator and know how to communicate with stakeholders;
- You are proactive and results-driven;
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar commercial position.
What do you get out of this?
We are a fast-growing international company, and are looking for the next team member to grow with us! We value and encourage business and personal growth, and work with our colleagues to see them succeed, we are happy to talk with you about your personal development opportunities.
You will work at our office in Sint-Niklaas, where there is a pleasant and collegial working atmosphere and where we regularly have lunch together or organise something fun. In addition, it is possible to work partly from home and we will provide you with a company car, laptop and mobile phone. Last but not least, you will receive a competitive salary and suitable working conditions.
A little more about us…
As an AED and emergency response specialist, Defibrion has been making working and living environments safe since 2008. Where we started with a team of 5 people, we have now grown into an international company with 50+ employees. This growth is 100% thanks to our committed partners and employees. You could be our newest colleague, we are excited to meet you!
How do you apply?
You can respond up to and including March 3, 2024 by sending your cover letter and cv to email@example.com or by applying via our website. Your contact person for this vacancy is Randy Victorie.
Do you have any questions?
For more information you can call +32 (0)3 747 00 79 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to hear from you!